Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

BTCC Croft Photo's

Its taken me a while, but here are a few photographs that I took from the Croft round of the British Touring Car Championship. It was quite an interesting event as I got to witness the first ever Subaru 1-2 in BTCC history. I managed to get some photos of the podium where it was all smiles for Colin Turkington who led home Jason Plato. It was also ironic to see them smiling as they ended up bumping into each other when fighting for the lead in race two. I never did get chance to get a photo of their reaction, but I guess it would have been quite a contrast. There was also action from the Renault Clio Cup and the British Formula 4 championship with Red Bull backed driver Luis Leeds taking a win. I wonder whether we will we see him in Formula One anytime soon? Below I have posted a few pics, but you can check out the rest on my website.  http://connerkacperski.webs.com/photo-gallery 







No comments:

Post a Comment